HOW DO I QUALIFTY
To participate in the KYA Programme, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Grade 12 or N3 with math literacy or better
KYA understands that some youth may not have achieved a strong enough foundation in Maths to support their further studies, and as such, offers a range of bridging and mentorship programmes to build capacity, including:
- Grades 10, 11 and 12 Maths mentoring
- Bridging courses for Maths and Introduction to Technical Drawing
Applicants will be required to undergo an Assessment to determine their suitability for the KYA Programme.
The Programme runs for a period of 12-months, beginning X.
Lectures take place daily (Monday – Friday) in our training facility in Bedfordview and you must be able to attend lectures here. The facility is within easy access of public transport.
The Programme costs Rx, payable, either upfront or monthly
You may be eligible for sponsorship under our Corporate B-BBEE Funding scheme. To be considered, you need to meet at the following criteria:
- Race Group: Black (African, Coloured, Indian)
- Gender: Women (will be given preference in line with B-BBEE and EE requirements)